Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel
Marine Sesel

[Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 pm

A well battered and dirty black Motorola RAZR slipped from a limp hand as Marine slumped against the wall of an old, abandoned warehouse. She let her head fall back against the cold metal wall and tired hazel eyes gazed up at a bright, smoggy night sky. No stars were visible from all of the city lights, but the full moon was plenty enough to see with, along with the millions of various fires and city lights.

A few yards ahead, a road lined on both sides with vendors, restaurants, and merchants would greet her along with thousands of Hong Kong's residents: multitudes of voices speaking in mainly Cantonese and random clattering and sudden noises provided a soundtrack for the warm, normal night.

After a few deep, shaky breaths, the lithe girl pushed off the wall and bent down, feeling around for the cell phone. She replaced it in a small bag slung across her chest and stood up unsteadily, dusting off her front, and took a step out of the nearly pitch black alley.

"C'mon, Marine, tu vas bien..." She murmured to herself softly, "Ne pleure plus." Pulling a dark lock of hair behind her ear, she exited the alleyway and melded in with the masses of Asians moving along the path. Looking around the shops, she spotted a quaint looking noodle house and felt inside her bag: she had plenty of the country's currency stored away in her wallet. And if not... her Powers came in handy.

Translation: 1. You're okay. 2. No more crying.
And yes. Lame title is lame. B)
Back to top Go down
http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Gilbert hardly went outside. He couldn't exactly remember being afraid of the dark, but he was... But this was one of the times where he did go outside. To go out and drink, and most likely end up drunk in the place until day time.

His red eyes zeroed in on a nice looking Noodle Shop, and what do you know, it was one that he frequented.. so not only did that know him, they also kept a nice supply of alcohol on hand, because they knew he'd buy it from them. The German made his way through the maze of locals.

He was close now, trying to stay within the well lit areas. Then he bumped into someone, brows furrowing as he glanced down.

"Watch where you're goin'!"

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliapush.forumotion.com
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel
Marine Sesel

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Marine had never been a good cook, and anyone with good common sense would keep her well away from a kitchen. She could probably take out a tank with a spatula by just touching one with it. Due to this fact and just how absentminded the girl could be, Marine was awfully hungry as she hadn't eaten in a day or two. By just inhaling the scent of soup her stomach growled, and by seeing the sight of the cooks mixing and cooking and cutting various meats, vegetables and noodles made her stomach roar. She'd turned to enter the building until someone barged into her.

"Excusez-moi..." She muttered, startled as her body jerked around. The young Pusher was feeling disoriented from her earlier Division-caused escapade and blinked, slowly glancing up, hairs on the back of her neck prickling as the voice sounded like someone's she'd heard before.

Staying silent, her eyes widened as she saw very familiar crimson eyes and pale hair. "....Monsieur Gilbert?" Not believing her eyes, she took a step back and shook her head slightly. They'd been rudely separated by the Division when they'd met in Germany-- both had been barely able to escape with their lives.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

The German has to literally take a double look. Though the slight french accent was all too familiar to him. Crimson eyes blinking wide some, before a grin grew on his face and a chuckle erupted from his throat.

"Well well, if it ain't Marine," he half chirped, taking a step to the side, out of people's way. "What have you been up to, Mädchen." That grin never leaving his face as he raised his voice to drowned out the sound of everyone around them.
Back to top Go down
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel
Marine Sesel

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Marine followed him out of the crowd's way and stood with the albino just inside the entryway of the noodle shop.

"...I'm in Hong Kong now, as you see, monsieur, but the language comes easy... I travel here often." the small teenager responded, smile on her face. It was conforting for her to see someone familiar, especially after having Division contact her again. Someone good and familiar...

She led them to a table in a corner that was close to the loud masses outside, so they would have less of a chance of being heard. The small yet popular joint was populated with people and they would probably be ignored. After calling to the storeowner for two bowls of hot noodles, the skinny islander sat down. "What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:29 am

Gilbert plopped down in the seat across from the female; form leaning back so his arms could move and hang from the back of the chair, legs stretched out to the side. He decided to wait until the owner placed the bowls down and leave before speaking. The German leaned forward now, picking on the chopsticks at the side of the bowl and broke them apart.

"Oh you know.. the usual. Escaping from them every time, 'cause you know I'm not doing all this for fun.." Gilbert couldn't help but make a clicking sound with his tongue before slurping up the noodles in front of him. His red eyes hardened some as he looked at her, "Though I didn't come face to face with one of those bastards." He still didn't know what the man's power had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]   [Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert TOTALLY AWESOME Title Here]
Page 1 of 1