Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wang Yao
☆ 中国

PostSubject: Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~   Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi~ Sorry if this was blatantly obvious to everyone else and I'm merely making myself into an even bigger fool than I already am, but... exactly how does this forum function in terms of a member's profile, avatar, signature, etc? After my friend eloquently spelled it out in neat, Times New Roman font via an e-mail, I learned that all information concerning what I generally fill out with information about me, the person behind the many masks of medieval warriors, deranged politicians, warlocks, witches, all manner of animal-like creatures (on other sites), and now an anthropomorphic representation of a country, is really for the details I would put in my actual character application? Whee that was a run-on/ lengthy sentence. Bad me. XD Sorry, once again. I just want to clarify so my friend doesn't send me painful virtual pokes or stabs (depending on her mood) for making myself, and by association, her, seem like blasphemous idiots. This is the first time I've joined a roleplaying site centered around an already-established universe, if that means anything~

Last edited by Wang Yao on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z3.invisionfree.com/Possibilities/index.php?
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~   Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 pm

So basically you're inquiring as to where you would put information about YOURSELF?

As in email/name/ect?

If it's that, we don't have a specific place to put personal information, but you can put IM services/email/website from the ''edit your profile'' section. The mods could put an ''about yourself'' topic in the OOC section? If this has nothing to do with what you're talking about, then excuse my idiocy. xD;;

Regarding profile/avatar/signature, you can put your character's icon for your avatar and whatever you wish for your signature (guidelines for that can be found in our Rules topic). Your age is your character's age and your location is your country, gender your character's gender, birthday his/her birthday.

Hope this helped somewhat~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Wang Yao
☆ 中国

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes it did! Thank you very much. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z3.invisionfree.com/Possibilities/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~   

Back to top Go down

Please forgive this pathetic one's ineptitude~
Page 1 of 1