Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

"Señor, if you're not going to buy something or rent a room, I'm going to ask you to wait outside," the concierge - or the man who clearly thought he was a concierge - said.

Juan raised an eyebrow. "Ask," he said blandly. "I'm waiting for a friend, I told you. And until he comes down, I'm either waiting here, or I'm calling the police because he took too long and the staff was harassing me. You can decide."

The man paled and fell silent. He would try again in a few minutes, of course, but for now, Juan enjoyed the silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider
Bundesrepublik Deutschland ☆

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Ludwig made his way back downstairs after making a thorough sweep of the second floor, his nostrils twitching, his eyes unblinking. He didn't seem to actually notice anyone in the lobby until he made a beeline for the bellhop, the fingers of one hand clenching and unclenching before he closed the distance and grabbed the guy by the front of his uniform.

"Where," he said in a calm, lethal tone, "is my laptop?"

Green text is German.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leaper182.livejournal.com/profile
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

The boy, Juan noticed with no small sense of satisfaction, looked utterly petrified. He also clearly didn't speak German.

"Mein Freund...Englisch, at least," Juan suggested. "Do you speak English, boy? Because this man is very, very angry with you," he told the bellhop.

Mein Freund...Englisch - German for "My friend" and "English"

though, really, if English is your native language...you should probably know that already. Yay cognates.

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

The boy seemed to have some difficulty swallowing his heart back into his chest.

Ludwig, on the other hand, was having trouble not strangling the kid out of sheer frustration. It took a moment or two, but when Juan's words sank in, he gritted his teeth. "Where," he repeated in English, "is my laptop? And if you try to lie to me, the local authorities won't find pieces of you anywhere in Madrid."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

"Ayudame - Señor, ayudame por favor!" the bellhop looked at Juan desperately.

Juan translated, careful to leave the colorful imagery of the threat in tact. He found he rather liked watching Ludwig threaten people. The air of command suited him. Attractively.

"Okay, okay, I'll show you where it is, just don't let him kill me, please!" the boy begged. The rest of the staff was nowhere to be seen.

Help me - mister, please help me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Blue eyes moved from the sweating bellhop to Juan.

"What did he say?" he asked slowly, his hand absolutely steady in the boy's uniform.

It almost sounded like the German was growling.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 pm

And that noise had no right to be so sexy on a half-grown boy. But it was, and Juan did not regret that observation. He smiled at Ludwig. "He's going to show you where it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:59 pm

"Good," Ludwig growled. "Tell him that I'm going to let him go. If he tries to run, I will track him to the ends of the world and into Hell itself, and when I find him, he's going to die very, very slowly."

He turned back to the bellhop and inhaled very slowly. Yes, this was the scent he'd caught. A young man wearing a cheap cologne to cover a body odor that refused to die.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Juan translated with the same placid, vindictively pleased expression he'd been wearing since Ludwig came in ready to tear the kid apart.

The bellhop nearly wet himself. As Ludwig let go, he shivered involuntarily and moved slowly away, not letting Ludwig out of his line of sight.

"If you keep that up we'll be here all night. And I think mi amigo would rather have his laptop back sooner than later, no?" Juan continued to smile. The bellhop seemed almost as unnerved by him.

mi amigo - my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Ludwig kept two unblinking blue eyes on the bellhop as the boy instinctively moved away from him. When the boy didn't immediately head for where Ludwig's laptop was, the German lost what little patience he had left.

"Move," he barked.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm

A little yip of fear and the bellhop was scurrying away. Juan followed in case he was needed as translator again. The "concierge" was no longer around to bother him.

The boy led them to a back storeroom. It had several items of questionable origin and more than incidental value. There was only one laptop.

"Yours?" Juan asked Ludwig. The bellhop pointed to it but didn't move any closer, drawing back against the wall when Ludwig or Juan neared him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Ludwig moved forward immediately, finding the power button and booting it up. When confronted with a screen demanding a password, with all of the text in German, the tall blond nodded curtly. "It's here."

Fast and furious typing led to logging into Ludwig's computer, as well as checking some bland-looking file folders on the desktop, each with fairly unassuming names. Each one asked for a password, and when Ludwig saw that all of them were still password-protected, his shoulders unclenched.

He logged out of the computer, powering it down before closing it and returning it to his bag.

He gave the bellhop a solid glare. "It's lucky that my laptop wasn't tampered with," he said in a deceptively mild voice. "The next customer he steals from may not be as forgiving or as merciful."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Juan cheerfully translated this threat as well, pleased to see Ludwig had his belongings restored.

The bellhop trembled. "J-just go, please," he begged.

Juan made the universal symbol for "I'm watching you" - a corny sort of thing that mobsters only got away with in movies. But the gentle smile he wore must have made the gesture terrifying, because the bellhop actually crumpled to the floor. Well. Perhaps Juan had confused his gestures and cast the Evil Eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Satisfied that all was right with the world and his laptop was safely stowed away, Ludwig turned to Juan, his eyebrows lifting. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 pm

"Of course, mi amigo," Juan nodded. He led them back to his house, having had nearly enough excitement for a full week. "Ah - perhaps I should have mentioned earlier. I am not wealthy, of course." He realized he was beating around the bush, and decided to stop. "I only have one proper bed," he said bluntly. "A couch, of course, but it is unsuitable for siestas, much less a night of sleep. I insist that we share."

It was an insistence he wasn't very insistent about, leaving plenty of room for Ludwig to refuse. His sexuality was known to the boy, as was the fact that Ludwig reminded him of a previous lover. But the bed was large, and some people were capable of maturity about these things.

Juan could not really say if he was one of them. He had only ever shared a bed with lovers or relatives, and most activities that were clearly acceptable among the former was obviously impossible with the latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Ludwig stared at him, visibly nonplussed. "I see. Well, I can take the couch. I've had to sleep on worse than lumpy couches in the past."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Juan had seen this game play out in romantic comedies before, but never really experienced it. He scratched the back of his head. "Well, you could do that, I suppose. I'll still make you tortilla de patatas in the morning. But..." he shrugged. "Since it is your vacation and all, I just supposed you would prefer a bed."

He supposed if he were to do this properly he would offer to take the couch, so his guest needn't suffer, but truthfully, it was hideously uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Ludwig shot him a bemused look. "Any bed that I sleep in typically doesn't have another person sleeping there as well. And the one time I ended up sharing a tent with someone while on an assignment, he told me the next morning that I have a tendency to kick. I would be a poor guest if I ended up kicking you while I was asleep."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Juan laughed. "Kicking, snoring, sleepwalking, sleeptalking...I've had my share of strange bedfellows. But, no, it's fine. I'm used to being the one who has to share. Whenever we had relatives at my parents' house, or even at tía's, I would be sharing. It just means you are poor, if you have no guest beds for primos o abuelos."

He laughed a little more sheepishly this time, and added, "Truthfully, the floor might be more comfortable than that couch. If tonight weren't said to be cold, I would even say outside, the grass."

primos o abuelos - cousins or grandparents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Ludwig shot him a thoroughly skeptical look before looking at the couch. "May I test it out for myself first?" he asked. "I have had a few uncomfortable beds myself."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:01 am

Juan gestured welcomingly with his arm. Was it wrong of him not to want a surly guest in the morning? And so what if he wouldn't mind his arms around another living being for once in far too long. It wasn't like he'd be...inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:15 am

Ludwig eased himself down on the couch, bracing himself for hidden springs, or hard bumps.

Surprisingly enough, Juan was as good as his word. There were no less than three places where the couch had been worn so thin that there was no cushioning left to protect anyone desperate enough to fall asleep on it. There were, however, no springs, though Ludwig was fairly sure he might've found something hidden under the sofa cushions just because the cushions were so useless.

He looked up at his host with a raised eyebrow. "If you have such a terrible couch, why not throw it away and buy a new one?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am

Another sheepish smile, this time paired with a reluctant sort of shrug.

"It's rude, actually - I don't like entertaining my family here. As long as they know I have sparse, uncomfortable furniture, I don't have to. I spend more time in my shop than here, really." He sighed. "Tío y tía don't push so much for me to join the church, but they do want me to 'make more of myself' - more than a little flower shop, anyway. I tire of it. I tire of being told what to do by people who have no comprehension of how difficult it is just to sleep at night, knowing I might see someone die in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:20 am

Ludwig sat up, looking resting an arm on the back of the couch and trying to find a comfortable place to sit. "Have you ever thought of selling the flower shop and traveling? I realize that you love the shop, but perhaps it would help to see more of the world."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am

"Travel the world? Eh, it's an idea. But see, I love Spain - I love Madrid. I even love my family, very much. I just don't like them sometimes. I do travel sometimes - mostly to the countryside here, but I've been to France and Portugal. I don't like traveling alone, though."

Ironic foreshadowing is ironic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   

Back to top Go down

Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Push :: In character :: Past Roleplays-
Jump to: