Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 am

"And I am to know nothing about this new life, new identity? I would choose what I know." He smiled again, placid once more. "I am not so adventurous as you, perhaps."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider
Bundesrepublik Deutschland ☆

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am

Ludwig nodded. He started to open his mouth, but then he stopped himself.

If he said that Juan should refuse his offer to come with him on an assignment, it would make sense that Juan would be curious as to why. And if Ludwig refused to answer him, that would make any rational man curious as to why he would be forbidden from such an activity, especially one that Ludwig himself had offered during dinner.

So, in all actuality, Ludwig would be forcing Juan to take the path he didn't want to travel by saying anything further.

And yet, if he said nothing, would things still lead to him speaking with Herr Eisenhauer about the need to eliminate Juan?

Thinking in circles was starting to give him a headache.

"The familiar is comforting," Ludwig agreed with a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leaper182.livejournal.com/profile
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:01 am

Juan felt a moment build and pass. It was a little could-have-been, he thought. A lynch-pin moment, or keystone moment, other Watchers sometimes called them, but he liked to say it his way, "podría-haber-sido." Ludwig had made a determination based on his future, and Juan was pretty sure that the determination had been to let the future stand. If telling him would have changed things, and Ludwig decided not to change them, then asking after them would be in poor taste.

"Sí...comforting." Ludwig's lap was also comforting, and Juan was more interested in that at the moment than things he couldn't know about yet - or maybe ever.

podría-haber-sido - would be able to have been. best I could do on short notice.

Sí - yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Ludwig wondered if he'd made the right decision, but as it was, it seemed easier to just sit on a lumpy couch with a Spaniard leaning against his chest. He was also tempted to ask about the third part of the vision -- where he chased someone down and shot them -- but it seemed unnecessary. He'd had to do it before, he was sure he would have to do it again. Examining one particular death wasn't going to change things as a whole.

"Is your headache better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:39 pm

"Sí - much better, thank you." He shifted but did not break contact, just wanting to see Ludwig's face better. "You're a lot more comfortable than this couch," he said wryly. "Perhaps I will have it replaced."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Ludwig frowned. "I would tire of being a couch rather quickly," he warned. "And there is the fact that even if you're comfortable, I'm still sitting on the couch. I am surprised, however, that there aren't loose springs that--"

He shifted in an effort to try to get a little more comfortable.

And winced.

"Never mind," he corrected himself with a strained voice. "I found one."

Last edited by Ludwig Schneider on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Juan laughed, a bubbling, pleased noise he himself didn't hear often. For all he smiled easily, laughter was a bit rarer, and the kind that caught him by surprise was rarest of all. "Forgive me, mi amigo. I don't mean to laugh at you. I'm only going to ask this one more time, because I also don't want to pressure you - but are you sure you'd rather sleep out here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Ludwig was rather tempted to share the bed, but considering Juan's own admission that Ludwig reminded him of someone he had had a sexual affair with, he figured that discretion was the better part of valor.

"I'll be all right," the German told him. "I've been told that surviving adversity builds character."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:54 pm

"I hope, for your sake, that my couch is very good for your character. I would hate for you to get nothing out of the experience," Juan teased. He sighed, still lingering on the high of laughter. "Forgive me. I've had little cause for happiness lately. All mundane troubles," he hurried to reassure Ludwig. "My mother is ill and convinced she is dying, which is ridiculous...because if she was dying, I would know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

"I see." Ludwig frowned. There had to be a topic that didn't involve death and potentially unhappy futures. Granted, he'd brought this on himself with his curiosity, but it had been nice to hear the Spaniard laugh.

Unfortunately, Ludwig wasn't an especially funny person in general.

"In a blatant effort to change the topic, is there anything you wished to ask of me?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Juan laughed again, because he knew Ludwig was generally honest and not given to subtlety, but that was quite blunt.

"Well, perhaps you could tell me what you think of the first vision, hm?" he teased. His head was somewhere near Ludwig's shoulder now, and he quite liked watching the German's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

"It was certainly unusual," Ludwig admitted. "Given how much we've shared with each other in a relatively short time of knowing each other, I could see that happening in the future, although I personally think it may be too soon."

He paused before looking into Juan's eyes. "I find myself curious about you, probably because we were raised so differently, and therefore have different reactions on our respective abilities. I think that, in time, we can be very close friends, as long as circumstances allow us to remain so."

The blond hesitated for a moment before moving his arms to wrap around Juan's chest in a loose grip that the smaller man could break if he wanted to. "On the one hand, I am... curious about sex, and given what I know of your attitude towards it, we could have an enjoyable time together. But on the other hand, I've avoided allowing myself to encounter those kinds of situations because I didn't want to get distracted, or to mistake what I have with someone with an idealized view of things."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Juan nodded. "Of course I can accept that logic. We've met only twice now, really. You know, it's strange...I don't trust easily, especially not people who work for the Division," he laughed a little. "But you're not like them, are you? You're not exactly what they wanted. I like that."

And as for this little shift in position..."Everyone gets curious, querido. Especially teenage boys. I will tell you, though, that while I think we can be great friends, and likely terrific lovers - I never settle for anything less - I don't see this being the love of either of our lives, for all I'd like to taste you, teach you love. But," he tapped his head, "I also believe that's coming. So don't give up on that greater love, Ludwig. It will surprise you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Ludwig snorted a little, a smile tugging at his lips. "I'll keep that in mind if I encounter any other teenage boys who are interested in having sex with me. Though I am curious. What do you mean by the fact that I'm 'not exactly what they wanted'?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 pm

"Ahh, querido. How many teenage boys do you really meet in your line of work?" Juan shook his head, still laughing a little.

The other comment was more serious. "The Division wants perfect little cogs. I have no idea what for, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to. But unquestioning obedience, like the army. Am I correct? And maybe that's worked so far, querido, but it won't for long, not for you." He touched Ludwig's face. "You're too principled. You're like a knight in one of the stories - protector, avenger. They'll tell you to do something and you won't like it. I just don't know if you'll hate the act enough to betray the Division over it."

querido still means dear~! :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

It was probably an oblique reference to the second part of the vision he'd received. As it was, Ludwig knew what he would do when -- if -- it ever came to that. The future changed, moreso because Juan told him he was facing a number of decisions, and each of those could negate previous visions. At least, Ludwig hoped so.

"I know what will happen when the time comes," Ludwig stated calmly. "I know what I will do if it ever comes to that. As for acting like a fictional knight, I'm not quite so sure about that."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm

"Well, acting like it, that's up to you. Feeling like it, perhaps not so much," Juan smiled easily. "But that is all I meant. Now...it is getting late, is it not? I might be able to make this couch...less like a bed of nails and more like a bed of rocks, anyway," he said sheepishly. "Let me just find those blankets," he moved reluctantly to stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 pm

"Thank you," Ludwig said politely. He eased away from Juan in order to retrieve his bag. "I hope you don't mind if I check my email while you do so...?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 pm

"Of course, of course - go ahead," Juan nodded, cracking his back when he stood, unintentionally exposing an inch or so of skin between his shirt and the waist of his trousers. He pulled several thick quilts and blankets from the linen closet.

Juan spoke to Ludwig over the heap of linens, "It's warm enough you could probably just sleep on top of - " he swallowed hard.

Why does God test me like this? he thought uncharitably. Ludwig was wearing those glasses again, and with his shirt a little looser, his hair a little rumpled, but especially after watching him chase the thief like a dog after a rat...well, suffice to say Juan was rarely so attracted to someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Ludwig looked up from the laptop, his eyebrows lowering in confusion. "I could probably just sleep on top of...?" he prompted.

He reached up to move his glasses to the bridge of his nose, and belatedly realized how he must've looked. "Oh."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Juan flushed. "Right. On top of the blankets." Oh dear God, he was pushing them up his nose. That was just unfair. The correct thing to do now would be to set up the bed, make a little more conversation, and then go to bed. The vastly incorrect thing would be to throw down the blankets and drag Ludwig on top of him while kissing him senseless.

Incapable of managing the former and just barely restraining himself from doing the latter, Juan dumped the blankets on the couch, mumbled, "Perdon," and fled the room.

Perdon - pardon, excuse me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Ludwig blinked. And blinked again.

Setting his laptop aside, he stood, changed into some flannel pajama pants that had been worn smooth, and debated with himself for a long moment. Did he want to talk to Juan after the man was so obviously trying to be polite, or did he want to leave the Spaniard in peace?

Politeness won out, but curiosity peeked over the top of the fence and urged him to at least say good night before retiring to the couch.

Dusting off his pajama pants, Ludwig headed for what was probably Juan's bedroom and knocked politely on the door. "Juan?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Something thumped in the bedroom. Juan answered the door a moment later, flushed red and wearing only loose cotton boxers. "¿Sí? ...Madre de Dios, querido," he breathed. Ludwig was well fit and looked...perhaps better this way, with his hair wild. The old elastic holding up those pajamas looked about to give in, sagging low on the manboy's hips.

Boy, Juan reminded himself. Sixteen. He had standards, after all, but still...

"Did God send you to tempt me?" he asks, hoping and also not hoping that Ludwig would understand. He has no words - no English words - for this feeling of frustrated desire. He is not usually thwarted so often in one night. He is not usually so persistent once thwarted.

¿Sí? ...Madre de Dios, querido - yes? Mother of God, dearest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Ludwig recognized a few of the words, but Spanish had been a language that he hadn't picked up as easily as others. Then again, the look on the Spaniard's face, as well as the sound of his voice, helped communicate just what he was really saying more effectively than if the man had translated what he'd said.

He thought one of the words was "tempt", but he wasn't quite sure.

"I..." Ludwig's voice trailed off before he remembered what he was going to say. "I wanted to wish you a good night..."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm

"Buenas noches, querido," Juan said, voice trembling. He wished he had the strength to look away. He clutched at the door jamb for support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)   

Back to top Go down

Five Years Ago - Antonio and Ludwig meet (closed, R-18)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next