Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Schneider
Bundesrepublik Deutschland ☆
Ludwig Schneider

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:24 pm

"I've never had time to attend a musical before," Ludwig murmured, his voice low and sleepy. "Perhaps we should go at some point...."
Back to top Go down
http://leaper182.livejournal.com/profile
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"Sí... una idea buena. Ahora, para dormir," Juan replied sleepily. He yawned into Ludwig's neck, which probably felt unusual, to say the least. He nuzzled closer in the basal mammalian instinct to seek heat.

Yes...a good idea. Now, to sleep.

This translation is probably really janky.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:29 pm

"Gute Nacht," Ludwig mumbled, himself fading fast as the lure of the warm bed and the warmer Spaniard sent him off to sleep more quickly than he would've thought possible.

Gute Nacht - German for "good night"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Juan heard Ludwig dimly, as though already half in dreams.

His night-time dreams, fortunately, were hardly ever visions. Or, if they were, they were not so clear, he rarely remembered them, and they didn't hurt, so they didn't bother him.

He did hold out some hope that this particular dream would come true, since it entailed Ludwig doing a lot of things that Juan would be more than happy to experience.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Ludwig, on the other hand, didn't dream. Or if he had, he didn't remember it when he woke the next morning to sunshine streaming into the room. He was too warm to be comfortable, and it took him longer than it should have to realize why. He and Juan were still wrapped around each other, with the Spaniard giving off enough heat to make Ludwig start to sweat a little.

It probably didn't help that Juan's hand was laying on top of Ludwig's boxers, though.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Juan was still - mostly - asleep when he felt the change in muscle tension, the weight shift, and the change in breathing that meant his little guest was awake.

His hand was in a nebulous hipbone area of Ludwig's boxers - not quite indecent, but certainly not decent. Their legs were rather knotted and the sheet had been partly kicked off and tangled up between them at some point. Juan's head was still pillowed on Ludwig's chest and his other hand was in the vicinity of a pale nipple that most certainly didn't belong to him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:22 pm

His mind still fuzzy, Ludwig slowly started taking an inventory. One of his arms was pinned under Juan's body, causing pins and needles in that hand. The other was wrapped around Juan's waist. His legs were entangled with the other man's.

Two hands, however, were on his hip and on his chest, and he was fairly sure those didn't belong to him.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Juan was a little too warm, maybe, but otherwise would have been perfectly happy to stay in this position until he got hungry or something. It was, after all, rather comfortable. Except he was lying on what felt like a tree limb but must have been Ludwig's arm. That probably was not so comfortable for either of them. Still half-asleep, he rolled rather on top of Ludwig and, with sleepy morals, couldn't bring himself to regret the inevitable groin friction or general languid pleasure in finding a new, more comfortable pillow. He snuggled in closer.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:33 pm

The weight shifting to lay on top of him was something new. And a bit uncomfortable. Ludwig frowned sleepily, feeling Juan snuggle into his chest while his newly-freed arm finally started receiving blood flow again, and as a result began to protest the lack in the first place.

Clumsily raising it, he touched Juan's back before trying to shove at his shoulder clumsily. "Too heavy," he muttered.

Green is German.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Juan grunted. His pillow was not being very cooperative.

He cursed in garbled Spanish and opened one eye to glare sleepily at Ludwig. Now he was mostly awake, more than incidentally aroused, and on top of a pretty, pale German boy.

Who, he reminded himself somewhat belatedly, was at least attempting to wait for his one true love. And while it would be perfectly wonderful for Ludwig to come to him after revising that little life-goal, being...

Well, this was probably not within the confines of their mostly platonic friendship. Not yet, anyway.

He sighed and moved to straddle Ludwig instead, still in that hazy state of sleep morality where it is perfectly acceptable to kill someone who has cruelly denied you coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:53 pm

If Ludwig had been hoping for something, being straddled wasn't it.

"Too heavy," he repeated, this time in English.

He kept a sleepy eye on the Spaniard, habit forcing him to be on the lookout for potential violence.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 pm

"Hn. 'm barely putting any weight, stop being a pansy, querido," Juan scolded with less good humor than usual. He leaned down for a quick kiss and nibble at Ludwig's throat, and then left the bed and his company rather abruptly with a large yawn. "You can lie in for a bit longer. I'm going to take a shower and then make us some breakfast. I'll get you up when it's ready."

He very definitely needed to put some distance between him and Ludwig before he did something only one of them would really regret.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am

The sudden lack of the too-heavy weight was surprising, and after a moment, Ludwig adjusted to it.

Part of him wanted to lie in bed, absorb the warmth of the sheets and try to sleep a bit more, but surfacing quickly after initially waking up had become habit.

He shook his head. "It's all right. I'm already awake," he murmured, getting out of bed and stretching his back muscles before rubbing the arm that had been pinned a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 am

Juan looked heavenward, not that he really expected much guidance. He was not feeling nice this morning. And he was certainly not feeling religious. "Ludwig, mi querido," he said, enunciating clearly. "I'm going to go masturbate in the shower. Please refrain from attracting my attention in the meantime. Also, don't touch my stove. I've heard horror stories of German cooking that I just can't face at this ungodly hour." He left the bedroom without looking at the German, because he wasn't sure how strong his resolve really was.

mi querido - my dear
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Ludwig blinked a few times, looking after Juan after the man had already left the room. Still surprised, he figured discretion was the better part of not getting molested by his host, and headed for his luggage and changing. A light button-down shirt and a pair of slacks later, and he was presentable for the breakfast table.

Though he really had to object to the comment about German cooking. He liked it, after all.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:23 pm

It was really unfortunate that he had to help himself when he had a perfectly able-bodied pretty boy in the other room.

Juan reminded himself that Ludwig was not just a pretty boy, he was interesting, more than incidentally dangerous, and faced serious choices in his future, choices Juan wanted to help him with.

A vision utterly killed his erection, and further destroyed his mood. He sighed and banged his head against the shower tile once or twice before just letting the water run over him. Deep, wracking sobs he hoped the noise of the water masked made him curl up on himself.

Worst of all, he wasn't sure if it was the content of the vision or the pain of the headache that had him crying. He shut the water off when he was a bit calmer, and walked unsteadily to his dresser.

He barely managed to pull on some sweatpants, and wasn't daring enough to attempt a shirt.

It was very tempting to just go back to sleep. But he had to be a host, at least for a while long.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 am

Ludwig heard the water shut off, and then Juan wander back to his room, but it was starting to take a while.

Frowning with concern, he headed for the bedroom himself, knocking gently on the closed door. "Juan? Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 pm

"Querido," Juan murmured to himself. It was the impetus he needed to answer the door. "Querido," he said, to Ludwig this time, "let me make you breakfast, hm? Only..." he hesitated, but wrapped his arms around Ludwig. It was less of a hug and more of the desperate gesture of a man clinging to a lifeline he could see slipping through his fingers. "My God, querido, wrong starts everywhere and so much senseless violence..."

He shuddered, let go, and straightened up to walk to the kitchen. He felt a little better, and he was starting to gain an appetite again - though his head was still aching.

yellow text is Spanish

querido = dear
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Ludwig blinked a few times, his Spanish not as good as it usually was with Juan obviously upset and himself as confused as he was. He followed Juan into the kitchen, frowning as he did so. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Juan got started with the cooking, finding it soothing. After the eggs were in a place where he could leave them be, he turned to Ludwig and started to speak.

"Violence, querido. As always, violence. A little revolt - no, riot, not revolt - a lot of fear. Trouble in Madrid. We should stay in today. The news will tell us more. I'm too..." he searched for the word in English, "frazzled. I don't want to talk about this one, not so early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Ludwig opened his mouth because he did want to talk about it -- when was it going to happen? Was it actually going to happen today? How did Juan know? -- but when he saw how bothered Juan looked as he worked on making breakfast, he reluctantly closed his mouth again.

Instead, he sighed and reached out to squeeze the man's shoulder gently. "Very well. But just remember that I'm here." He paused before adding, "You'll be safe with me."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Despite himself, Juan did relax at the touch. Physical contact always had a way of reassuring him. And...well. It was silly to feel protected by a sixteen - was the boy seventeen yet, or was that his wishful thinking? - year old boy. But he did feel protected, because Ludwig carried himself like a soldier, and it was that attitude that had a way of misleading people about his age.

He started to talk, his voice low as if he didn't want someone to overhear. "It's the kind of random act of violence I gave up stopping a long time ago. Moreover, it's a random vent of a pressure that's been building up here for a long time." He pulled out an olive from the refrigerator. "Olive oil, is the trouble. Olive farmers in Italy don't like their income. So they stop making. Some people stop buying in solidarity. Only now, other places that grow olives, places like Spain? We are also told to stop making. In solidarity, Italy says. But our farmers want money."

He sighed. "I think...some of the fields were sabotaged. It's not looking good. The farmers are pissed. No one knows who did it."

there was an olive oil problem in Italy earlier this year. I have no idea if it's been resolved, so I'm making up world events :3
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:58 pm

Ludwig frowned, a bit surprised that olive oil would cause rioting, but then again, he had seen stranger in Germany. He just couldn't recall anything off-hand at the moment.

"I... see," he said, though it was clear he wasn't entirely sure. "Did you see if the riot would be suppressed, or if it would continue?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Juan waved his hands, dismissive in his irritation. "Oh, yes, the police come. Buildings are blown up and people are killed and hurt, but the police come, beat and arrest the rioters." He sighed again. "If I call the police early, there is explaining, unless I lie. And if I lie and they find out, there is more explaining and the Division will know. If I tell the Division, there is explaining that they must do, and that will delay things hours, until it is too late. If the Division finds out I tell the police and not them, there is explaining and stern looks and..." he stirred the eggs miserably.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Ludwig looked away for a moment, guilt starting to kick in. He'd grown up with his ability to literally sniff out the truth nurtured and believed, but what was it like for someone who could see the future? Moreover, what was it like when the rest of the world didn't believe him?

He had no idea what he could do except rest both of his hands on Juan's shoulders, squeeze gently, and then slide his arms around Juan's waist to give him a hug from behind.

Because as much as he would have liked to give Juan a proper hug, Juan was making breakfast, and if there was one thing he'd learned, it was to never interrupt someone when they had a potential weapon in their hand.

"I'm sorry," Ludwig murmured, kissing Juan's temple gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next