Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludwig Schneider
Bundesrepublik Deutschland ☆
Ludwig Schneider

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 pm

"Yes, yes, emails and phone calls that say nothing at all." She turned to Ludwig, apparently having found an ally in the tall German. "My son is the master of talking for hours on end and saying nothing at all."

Ludwig cleared his throat and swallowed his food before speaking politely, "I wouldn't know about that, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
http://leaper182.livejournal.com/profile
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 pm

"Do we have to talk about this while I have company, madre?" Juan asked.

"Well, you won't talk about it any other time, will you?" she snapped. "You barely speak to most of your relatives, you don't even pretend to listen to your parents - "

"You only ever say the same thing - 'join the priesthood,' 'join the priesthood,' 'why don't you give up the shop and join the priesthood?' I'm not joining the fucking priesthood, so stop fucking telling me to!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Ludwig pretended to find the delicious dinner in front of him the most interesting thing in the entire room. He had no idea what was going on since his childhood and adult life hadn't exactly included a mother figure who'd been pressuring him to do something he didn't wish to do. But he was sure he didn't want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 pm

"Stop picking a fight in front of my guest and eat your dinner, please," Juan hissed.

Maria ate sulkily, like a child who had been told to finish her vegetables before getting dessert.

Juan just looked exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:02 am

The role reversal was unexpected, but given mother and son's respective attitudes, Ludwig had to admit that he wasn't entirely surprised by the situation. While the atmosphere at the table was decidedly frosty, it was no worse than facing down a man with a gun, and Ludwig had done that a number of times before encountering Mrs. Ramirez.

If Mrs. Ramirez had a gun aimed at him, however, he might hesitate before pulling the trigger, and that was only because Juan might ask him not to shoot her.

He ate his food silently, taking a moment to savor it before continuing.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 am

He'd run out of roses tomorrow. Well, shit. He couldn't do anything about it and he had a headache for no good reason now. Juan rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Did God talk to you, Juanito?"

Juan gave her a scathing glare. "Yes. God saw fit to inform me that I am running low on roses, too late to make an order and do a damn thing about it. I can only assume He is scolding me for not keeping better track of my supplies."

She huffed. "When you're ready to accept God's gift - "

"Madre, please, I have a headache. Just go."

Maria watched him silently for a moment. She finished her last bite of quesadilla, pulled a pill bottle out of her purse, and kissed his forehead when she stood. He glanced up at her.

"Try to take care of yourself," she said quietly. "I'm visiting with Janina all week, drop by when you have time. Dinner was delicious."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:24 am

As much as he'd wanted to avoid getting in the middle of the conflict, Ludwig did notice that, even though she had very definite opinions about what he should do with his life, she did genuinely care about him.

There were a few of his caretakers that had felt that way about him, but not many. It came from too many orphans with abilities, and not enough people willing to babysit them for extended periods of time.

He watched her leave the dining room before looking at Juan steadily. "Do you need an aspirin?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 am

Juan popped several of the pills without even looking at them. He'd gradually built an immunity to most painkillers; the recommended dosage was hardly ever effective anymore.

"Useless. I get useless visions like this that only make my life harder...I hate them more than the senseless violence, because at least that means something." He sighed again, picking at the remains of his dinner. "I'm sorry you had to meet my mother. At least she seems to have liked you."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:30 am

Ludwig very nearly shrugged. "If you suggest a topic that a person likes to talk about, they can take over the conversation," he explained. "Would you like to talk about what you saw?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:35 am

"You shouldn't say things like that before you do them," Juan tsked. "It was just what I told madre...I ran out of roses before getting a big order. I only open the shop for half a day on Saturdays, but because so many funerals are on Mondays..." he sighed. "Which means I'll lose a loyal customer. I don't have enough roses in the shop now for the full order, much less after a few hours of being open. I know how I'll avoid it, of course - ask another shop for the same order, in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 am

Ludwig nodded solemnly, a plan starting to formulate in his mind. "I see," he said. "Then, if it wasn't a vision, perhaps I'll help clear the table." He stood, picking up his clean plate and silverware and taking them, along with his glass, to the sink.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 am

Juan cleared a bit. "It was a vision," he said defensively. "Just not one of much meaning."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 am

Ludwig raised an eyebrow at him. "What was it? Even if it has no meaning to you, it might to others," he pointed out. "Or do you truly wish that I not help with clearing the table?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:48 am

The headache was not making it any easier to follow Ludwig's logic - or speak English. He sat back down and rested his eyes. He looked up after a moment and said, "Danke," tiredly and without much feeling other than exhaustion. Visits from his mother had a tendency to do that to him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 am

"Bitte," Ludwig replied with a frown, surprised by the switch to German. Pursing his lips, he took Juan's plate and set it in the sink before approaching the man's chair from behind and resting his hands on Juan's shoulders. After a moment of consideration, his hands started to move slowly, first up and down from Juan's shoulders to his back, and then up to the Spaniard's neck, fingers applying firm, even pressure in slow circles.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 am

Juan groaned and sighed again as he relaxed into the touch. "You can keep doing that for a few more years, if you like, querido," he hummed happily. "I certainly don't mind." He didn't think he missed this as much as Ludwig's tentative, learning kisses, but it was a near thing after a hard vision.

There was no question during a lonely night. It was always Ludwig's kisses he wanted then.

querido - dear
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:08 am

Ludwig smiled to himself. "I could give a better back massage if you were laying down," he remarked. "I will warn you, my co-workers have said that my massages tend to be more painful than pleasant. I'm sure they were exaggerating, though."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 am

If they were going to be lying down, Juan could think of a lot better things to do than a back massage. But it was a start. "I'll tell you if it hurts, querido," he teased. "To the bedroom, then?" he prompted.

The couch, after all, wouldn't give good access. Really. That was the only reason he was suggesting his bed.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 am

Ludwig nodded, not thinking anything of it. The couch would have restricted him to only one angle, so the bedroom made sense.

And then he remembered the last time he was near Juan's bedroom.

"The bedroom, yes, but nothing is going to happen," he said firmly but gently. "Even if I knew how to give an erotic massage, I have some other things on my mind at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to give you the attention you deserve."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 am

Juan cheerfully agreed out loud - after all, he had a headache, couldn't be expected...well he could be expected, but Ludwig couldn't know that.

He just as cheerfully disagreed mentally. He certainly knew of nothing that got his mind clearer than sex. And even if that wasn't on the agenda, there were lots of things other than sex that two men could get up to in a nice bed.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 am

Ludwig raised a skeptical eyebrow at him, but nodded in the direction of Juan's bedroom. "This might be a silly question, but do you have any massage oil I can use? I don't typically give massages, so I'm not in the habit of carrying any with me."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 am

Juan led the way, naturally. "Perhaps not massage oil exactly...but something," Juan nodded decisively. He rummaged through the drawers of his bedside table, pushing aside condoms and various forms of lubricant before finding one that doubled as massage oil. Seeing as it was to be an oil massage, he stripped off his shirt before fetching a towel to safeguard against dripping. He arrayed himself comfortably and un-self-consciously on the bed.

There were a lot of questions he could ask, teasing comments he could make, and oh, he wanted to make them - wanted to very badly, if only to see the German's pale cheeks flush with a bit of color. He held back, because he didn't want to scare his little querido out of giving the massage.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Ludwig noticed the condoms and different tubes with a bland expression, even if part of him remembered quite a bit of teasing in the phone calls and emails they'd traded before Ludwig had come back to Madrid to see him.

"What, no teasing?" he asked, more curious than encouraging. He'd gotten used to being called 'dear', and he was getting used to the teasing, but he sometimes preferred it if they were straightforward with each other.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 am

Juan sat up to face Ludwig for this, because the serious sort of smile he made would have no impression on his pillow. "Oh, mi querido, haven't you learned by now? I want all of you. But I'd rather take the parts you give freely than shame you out of giving anything," he explained, with a little kiss to Ludwig's cheek. "¿Comprende?"

mi querido - my dear

comprende? - understand?
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Ludwig accepted the kiss on his cheek with something close to a long-suffering expression. "I knew I shouldn't have made out with you last time," he murmured. "Lay back down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next