Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel

PostSubject: This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology   Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am

Hello everyone,

I terribly apologize that I haven't been on much x_x;; I know I'm a moderator, but I've been busy, terribly so. This needed to be posted about two weeks ago, I'd say, and I'm sorry for appearing dead.

I'm not going to IGNORE the site while I'm busy, I haven't been. I'm just posting this to let you guys know why Seychelle's dissapeared out of the chat.

Along with my winter break being hellish and rather traumatic, I've been hit with tons of school work and the end of my 2nd quarter, and that equals projects and stress galore.

I, with help, am starting to brainstorm ideas for making H:P more active, and know that people have taken it upon themselves to plot and ect. Thank you-- I honestly appreciate it. And don't worry-- I won't EVER drop a bomb on you all saying ''CHANGES ARE MADE TOO BAD SO SAD'' or something like that. I'd love to get everyone involved on this plan that I'm in the outline stage of right now, I just haven't gotten around to POSTING anything regarding it at the moment.

I'd love to thank our Spain, Norway, and Sealand for deciding to take steps on bettering our forum, and the users that are helping with that~! o 7 o

Some people probably complain that the moderators don't roleplay. In my defense, I'm playing a character with an infinitesimal part, but that really is no excuse, and plan to get much more involved with what's going on, just when I'm not so horridly busy!

Please feel free to contact me over IM at erekarayne@hotmail.com or email me at maliciouslycreative@yahoo.com if you have any qualms or concerns.

I hope you all had brilliant holidays and are doing well.

~Seychelles
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm

good to see you back on the boards! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel

PostSubject: Re: This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Antonio FernandezCarriedo wrote:
good to see you back on the boards! <3

Thank you. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology   

Back to top Go down

This is both a Absence Note and a Thank You/Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Push :: Out of Character :: Absences-