Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Kirkland
Principality of Sealand ☆

PostSubject: Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]   Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Peter skipped down the busy streets of Hong Kong excitedly. Every sight, every smell was so new, so.... exciting! He had to occasionally jump out of someone's way to avoid getting trampled but it was nothing unusual. He admits he's kind of short, sadly. Not long into the walk, his stomach began to growl loudly. Peter sheepishly smiled and covered his hand over his stomach. Thankfully no one heard it. Even if they did, try probably didn't care.

"Ah! Time to get something to eat." Peter grinned and turned his head upwards to where his imaginary friend should be. "What should we eat today, Ella?" He asked, barely above a whisper. "I want to try something new. Or maybe really weird. Like .... Uh... I don't know. But it has to be sweet. And definitely not bitter. I hate bitter." The small boy walked into a random direction while talking to himself, gradually getting louder with each step. "I mean, why would anyone eat something bitter?! It would taste like medicine and those other nasty stuff." Peter stuck his tongue out and made a small gagging noise, completely oblivious to the strange looks the pedestrians were giving him. "Well I guess anything would be better than that jerk Arthur's cooking. I should tell mother to ban him from the kitchen one of these days. Otherwise someone might.... Hey look!!" He stopped abruptly in front of a small red building, almost causing the man behind him to trip. The building itself was old and not eye-catching at all. However over the front entrance was a huge figure of a green Chinese dragon holding a pair of chopsticks in its claws. Underneath it was a bright neon sign reading 'Da Long's restaurant'."Alright!! This place looks so cool!! I'm going to eat here." With that said Peter threw his hands into the air and ran into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berwald Oxenstierna
☆ Konungariket Sverige

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]   Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:48 am

Initially, Berwald hadn't been too happy about being sent halfway across the world, especially considering he hadn't been told specifically why he was currently here. Sure he had been given a job to do, but he had completed that within just a few hours of arriving in the metropolis- surely it was an easy enough task that they could have just sent a local member to take care of the man, but the Swede was pretty sure the job had just been an excuse to get him out to Hong Kong. No matter. He'd learn the new job soon enough.

Travelling wasn't all that bad though, he supposed. Getting out in the world gave him the opportunity to experience the area's culture and, more importantly, their food. And seeing as he had plenty of free time at the moment, he'd spent his time walking up and down the streets looking for a place to eat lunch at-- he'd eventually settled on 'Da Long's' as it sounded ethnic enough to him. Several tables were empty, thankfully giving him a choice, and he sat down at the most secluded table he could find: a small booth next to the window. Soon after he'd seated himself, a waitress stopped at his table and she was soon set off again with an order of Yuanyang. He'd figure out his food after once his drink arrived.

Quietly, he watched the restaurant's patrons-- some were chatting or reading a newspaper or book, while others simply ate their lunch. It was a lively enough place-- especially considering some kid had literally ran into the place with his hands in the air (similar to an airplane, he supposed). He watched the boy curiously. Surely he couldn't be any older than 13-- what was a kid this young doing running around Hong Kong alone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slash-bandit.deviantart.com
Peter Kirkland
Principality of Sealand ☆

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Peter grinned happily, having gained all of the restaurant's customers' attention. He observed the room, noting that most of the people there were locals. There was a blonde man sitting at the far side of the restaurant. Peter beamed at him, gave him a quick wave and turned his attention to getting a seat. He marched over to the nearest empty table, taking pleasure in knowing that nearly everyone has their eyes on him. Slowly, he dragged out the chair, making much noise as possible, before sitting down. The table was quite far from the entrance since the ones in the center were already filled with people. It wasn't the best seat Peter would have chosen but for now it would do. He picked up the menu and flipped it open with a flick of his wrist.
"Hmm...Let's see...." The boy scanned through the list. He paused for a moment before turning it upside down, or was it right side up? He couldn't tell. "Uhh... Um..." Peter mumbled while stroking an imaginary beard. After a few more flips and tilting his head in different direction, hoping that it would somehow help him read, he gave up on trying to read the foreign language on the menu. A woman walked up to the table he was sitting at and asked him something in Chinese. Peter stared blankly at her for a few seconds before assuming that she was a waitress. "I'll just have... This one!" He jabbed his finger onto a random dish on the menu. The waitress rolled her eyes, quickly jolted down the order on her pad of paper before walking away. Peter giggled happily to himself and put down the menu. He can't wait for his food to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]   

Back to top Go down

Green Dragon [Berwald and Peter]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia: Push :: In character :: Streets of Hong Kong-
Jump to: