Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM RULES

Go down 
2 posters

Read it? 8| You better have.
I did
FORUM RULES I_vote_lcap86%FORUM RULES I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 19 ]
I didn't
FORUM RULES I_vote_lcap0%FORUM RULES I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You fail
FORUM RULES I_vote_lcap14%FORUM RULES I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel
Marine Sesel

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm

* Hetalia: Push *
~even the smallest push can change the future..~
RULES.

Welcome to H:P Rules!
These rules apply to everything within this rp board, so please respect them!
Failure to comply with any rules listed below can get you suspended or banned, and we don't want that!
Note: All roleplay boards are only viewable by registered members!

First off: You must be at least 15 years of age of older to roleplay on Hetalia:Push. We're sorry for any inconveniences because of this.

Also, the Moderators must have a way to contact you. Be it IM, website, or email, the mods have all of these, and any are acceptable as long as we can contact you. This is to send out messages/contact you in case we can't reach you on the board. This is important, so please put this information in your member info or your profile.

To protect younger roleplayers: You MUST put a [R] or [NC-17] rating in your topic title before you roleplay to alert the other users as to what level of content is in the thread. All unrated posts are expected to be PG-13 or below. It should be the responsibility of every user to report a mature thread without a rating.
    First offense: Warning.
    Second Offense: Thread frozen and 5 day ban.
    Third offense: User account suspended.

Explicit sexual content WILL be allowed Hetalia: Push but as stated above, you MUST put a rating in your thread's title. Shotacon, lolicon, and disturbing fetishes like necrophilia and bestiality are NOT TOLERATED WHATSOEVER. Any characters under 18 will not be allowed to have a graphic sexual relationship with any other character-- though a sexual relationship may be insinuated, please, nothing too ''dirty''. This is not simply a roleplay board JUST FOR SEX, there is a basic storyline that we expect you to follow in your posts. Please help make the Hetalia: Push world be amazing!

Etiquette:
      DO NOT HARRASS, STALK, PROVOKE, ASSAULT, or BE RUDE TOWARDS OTHER USERS. If you have a problem with a particular user, CONTACT A MODERATOR. Do NOT let the situation escalate.

• If anyone has a problem with another member, whether it be personally through PMs or publicly on the board or chatroom, please PM a mod about the problem, screen-capping (ctrl + print screen) messages sent if that is possible.

• If you are feeling afraid, threatened, or uncomfortable about another member, PLEASE immediately contact someone on the moderator team so we can help fix the problem.

Stalking and abuse will not be tolerated; if you are caught doing this, you will be instantly banned.
      Do not force someone to roleplay with you, do not force them to roleplay something they may be uncomfortable with doing. Do not force anyone to do ANYTHING.

• If you are having problems with another member, please do NOT lash out at them or fight with the other party on the board or in the chat room. While we can not control what you do outside of the board, if it is affecting the atmosphere of Hetalia: Push, we will take action and help resolve the problem. It is quite simple to block a person online, there is no need to get into rediculous internet fights. Take the drama away from the site.

If you cannot resolve the problem in a civil manner, appropriate measures will be taken.

Both offending parties will be suspended for 5 to 7 days. If the situation continues, both members will be banned.

Activity:
      Please try to remain active on the board. We can't have a fun and satisfying time without having active members that regularly post. An absence for a day or two is perfectly acceptable-- but if it becomes a habit, please tell the moderators and members. Any members that are going to have extended absences for a week or longer need to alert the roleplayers of this in the Absences thread. Things such as internet connection loss, sudden trip out of town, etcetera are understandable--but please try to remain active.

*ANY ACCOUNTS THAT ARE UNACTIVE FOR A MONTH OR LONGER WITHOUT NOTIFICATION WILL BE DELETED*

*You must supply a way of contacting you: AIM, YIM, MSN, Pidgin, email, deviantART, ect in your PROFILE.*

Roleplay:
      You must first fill out an application for your character before you attempt to roleplay in the threads. You may ask a mod to hold a certain character, but if you do not have your application filled out and approved after two weeks, the account will be deleted and the character up for grabs.

Make sure you read all that is in the Story section. There are important things you need to know!

THIS IS AN AU, SO YOUR USERNAME MAY NOT BE THE NAME OF A COUNTRY. IF YOU ARE ROLEPLAYING A CANON CHARACTER WITHOUT A NAME, PLEASE MAKE UP A SUITABLE, SENSIBLE NAME FOR THEM.

In example: Username: England would be Username: Arthur Kirkland.

• Your character's personality does not have to be strictly canon (by the book), you can slightly alter it for ease of play, but please, nothing too terribly out-of-character.

• Original characters are now allowed! If you have canon character, your canon character's app must be completed and accepted before you can become eligible to have an OC.

The limitations are you can have a maximum number of three (3) OCs, but they all must be equally active! Don't ignore one of your characters!

• YOU MUST ROLEPLAY LITERATELY. Your character may talk in a certain way (i.e., slurring, Berwald speak), but anything else must be correctly spelled and coherent. No chatspeak in your posts. At all. You may use chatspeak (lol, omg, wtf, ect) in the chatroom, but please limit it to that. Posts MUST be in English unless your character is speaking, thinking, ect. in a different language (please put translations in brackets at the bottom of your post).

• Please, make each post a minimum of 3 sentences long.
      A sentence consists of a verb, a noun, and an an adjective.
      "Arthur's tea everywhere." Should be: "Arthur's tea spilled everywhere." Come on, guys-- please refrain from using fragmented sentences. We understand blunders and typos, but please try to keep them to a minimum.
      You must also roleplay in third-person, unless using diary/journal format, in which first-person is acceptable.

Hetalia: Push has a chatroom and while chatspeak is allowed there, please do NOT do the 8 year old spelling thing- "Liek,, omg!!!!1 I HeRd thAT u n FrAnCe liek,, did blah b.lahblah!!1!!12343256"-- No. Please, spare us the pain of having to decipher that, it tends to give one a headache. It's acceptable if you're quoting something like that, but please, if that's how you chat in chatrooms, take your grammar and spelling up a notch. Joking in that way is acceptable as well, but don't make a habit out of it!

• Needless to say, you might want to watch Push or at least go to a few web sites with it's synopsis before you start roleplaying. <3 Good websites: ibdm and Wikipedia.

Please abide by the rules, but most importantly, enjoy yourself! All of this seem like a lot to follow, but it's all to keep the peace and everyone safe..

Have fun!

Last edited by Marine Sesel on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Neko_Greece

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Confusing   FORUM RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Sorry, i am confused, ok. I chose the name Neko_Greece because, well, Heracles Karpusi likes cats. So, in a roleplay, may I make him become someone who has the ears adn tail of a cat? And where it says Username and Log in when you get to fourms, do I put the user Neko_Greece, or Heracles Karpusi with my password?
Back to top Go down
Marine Sesel
☆ Repiblik Sesel
Marine Sesel

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Neko_Greece wrote:
Sorry, i am confused, ok. I chose the name Neko_Greece because, well, Heracles Karpusi likes cats. So, in a roleplay, may I make him become someone who has the ears adn tail of a cat? And where it says Username and Log in when you get to fourms, do I put the user Neko_Greece, or Heracles Karpusi with my password?

I apologize, but due to the nature of the roleplay, he must be human without animalistic characteristics. The movie Push has humans in it that have psychic abilities but that's about as extreme as it gets. Hercales may choose to adore cats, however, and can go as far as wearing FAKE cat ears and tail but remember that it needs to be somewhat canon to both Axis Powers Hetalia AND Push.

You put in Neko_Greece, but Gilbert can change your username to Hercales Karpusi for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erekarayne.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM RULES
Page 1 of 1