Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/ Empty
PostSubject: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/   Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 pm

ACCEPTED

Name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Birthplace: Spain

Power: Watcher

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 172 lbs.

Division: former member. The Division, however, dislikes loose ends, and has only two kinds of employees.

Current and dead.

Appearance: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/ Avatar10

Personality: Antonio is a big goofball - unless you piss him off. Fortunately, that's pretty hard to do. He loves tomatoes and taking naps, and when there's work to be done he's usually as far away from it as possible. But when push comes to shove, if he likes you, he'll defend you to the death.

History: Antonio was raised Roman Catholic in Barcelona, under the name Juan Paulo Ramirez. His parents were extremely religious and wanted him to join the priesthood because they believed his visions were a gift from God. Antonio found them more of a curse. When the Spanish Division discovered he was a Watcher, nearly five years ago, he worked with them for a time, hoping they would "cure" him of the visions.

Once he found out what they were using his knowledge for, (and when he discovered that they were augmenting his power instead of trying to suppress it like he wanted) he started working on his escape. Four years ago, he fled the country and changed his name. He now uses his Power mostly to evade capture and keep a low profile.

RP Sample:

He liked Mexico a lot. It just wasn't home. Antonio finished his lunch and brushed the crumbs off his lap before he stood. It wasn't even noon yet and it was already swelteringly hot.

"Señor, señor! You left your shopping!" the busboy chased him down the street.

Antonio smiled, though he had a very bad feeling about this. "Thank you, but I didn't have any shopping."

The boy looked at him in confusion. "But it was by your table..."

The headache was his first warning, as always. It pinched his temples and made the smallest noise feel like a stab in the eardrum. "It's not mine; excuse me," Antonio said, as politely as he could manage. He started walking briskly away, towards his apartment.

"Señor Ramirez," he heard. He bolted. Something exploded, his arm hurt, he couldn't see in the smoky chaos of the ruined street.

His vision cleared. He hadn't finished his churros yet. He set them down and let a large note on the table, before walking away very quickly. He left Mexico that afternoon.

Señor - mister

Other:

AIM - racschou (I'm never online)
MSN - flitinny@hotmail.com (i use this for my other hetalia rp forum, so just write a note saying your character name and the name of the forum and I'll friend you)
skype - flitinny (I'm often online but invisible, send a message and I'll get back to you eventually if I'm not on)

(Please tell me if I did anything wrong ;___; )
Back to top Go down

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo /ACCPTD/
Page 1 of 1