Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 pm

"Rest...that sounds good," Juan smiled back. "But I also want to enjoy your company, querido." He brushed his lips against Ludwig's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Bundesrepublik Deutschland ☆
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Ludwig smiled, completely unsurprised by the offer. "It's been a long day for me as well. I'm tempted to try out the couch, but the bed looks more... inviting." Blue eyes looked at green steadily.
Back to top Go down
http://leaper182.livejournal.com/profile
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Juan took a deep, surprised breath and managed a somewhat shakier smile. "I'm sure the 'bed' is very welcoming," he purred teasingly. His hand rested on Ludwig's thigh. "And it's still more comfortable than the couch, even if the couch is less like a bed of broken glass these days."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:00 pm

"The couch looked a bit short," Ludwig murmured. He deliberately laid his hand on top of Juan's and moved it closer to his knee. Your bed, but to sleep, the gesture said. "Are those sheets flannel, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Juan shrugged and kept smiling. A brief teasing squeeze to Ludwig's knee and he let go to stretch and yawn. "No, querido, they're cotton. It doesn't get cold enough here to warrant flannel. Especially with sharing," he wiggled his eyebrows, but it was too tired of a motion to really be flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Ludwig snorted. "I'm sure you won't object if I were to disrobe here."

He started taking off his shirt, leaving a white tanktop underneath which did an admirable job of showing off the muscle he'd been toning.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Every time he saw Ludwig, the boy was more of a man. Juan took another deep breath. "Ayyy, querido, you'll drive a poor boy to drink," he scolded. It was odd, what the German could be so cutely naïve about. No, Juan definitely did not mind the show, but no, this was not a good plan - to tease the man he was sharing a bed with. It would tempt Juan into foolish notions, like asking

"Can I kiss you again?"

...Were he the type to regret his slips of the tongue, he might have slapped a hand over his mouth. As it was, he flushed a little and mussed his own hair in his usual nervous gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Blue eyes blinked with more than a little confusion, still holding the shirt he'd been wearing in his hands, his blond hair ruffled out of its usual slicked-back style. "Kiss you?" he asked intelligently.

It took about two seconds, but then he realized what he was doing, and how Juan might have taken that.

His cheeks turned dark red. "Perhaps it would be a better idea if I finished changing in the bathroom. I should brush my teeth as well."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Juan got up with a small smile, gathering the slightly messy towel. "I think I'll do that first, hmm, querido? Then you can have the sink while I change." He pecked Ludwig's cheek again, because if that was what he was allowed, he would take it without bitterness.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Ludwig blinked at the kiss on the cheek, and nodded a beat too late. "Very well."

He headed into the living room, stripping off his trousers and carefully folding them, leaving behind a pair of dark blue boxers. Heading for the bathroom, he waited in the hallway politely. Then he realized that he wasn't sure if Juan was going to take a shower, or just wiping off the massage oil he'd used.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Juan emerged a minute later, with a fresher shave and minty breath. He hummed low in his throat when he saw Ludwig, another lazy, lascivious smile spreading across his face. He trailed a finger across Ludwig's chest as he passed, ever-so-light.

He stripped to his boxers and turned down the bedsheets.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Rolling his eyes at the gesture and wondering not for the first time if he was insane to willingly sleep next to a man who was likely to molest him in his sleep, Ludwig headed into the bathroom, armed with his travel kit.

Five minutes and a minty mouth later, he headed back into the bedroom and made a beeline for the bed.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Juan was already curled up under the covers, though he wasn't asleep yet. He held them up to invite Ludwig in.

Patience, he reminded himself. You've Seen that...well. You also know that trying to make Fate often unmakes it.

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : html fail)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Ludwig gratefully slid under the covers, burrowing into the soft cotton and resting his head on the pillow. "This is... warm."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Juan hummed in agreement. Then, with a soft murmur of, "No tricks, I promise," he wrapped an arm around Ludwig's waist and pulled him close.

Now this was more like it. Ludwig fit nicely against his body.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Ludwig had to admit to being surprised at first, but he told himself that he should've been expecting it. What was the point of sharing a bed if the people in it were just going to keep enough space between them to pretend they were still alone?

It was a bit strange, at first, trying to find a comfortable position for his arms while holding onto a double armful of Spaniard, but after some shifting and adjusting, Ludwig managed to find a position where no limbs would fall asleep, and the lure of sleep called to him.

Finally settling his head down on the pillow, Ludwig's eyes slipped shut, and he sank gratefully into the bed.
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Juan ended up thoroughly entangled with Ludwig. Juan's face was buried in the German's neck, on leg between his guest's thighs, and his arms generally trapping Ludwig against him.

He always slept better with company. And Ludwig was very good company, as proven by a thorough back massage and a general good humor.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 pm

With eyes still closed, Ludwig smiled a little. "Are you planning on how best to molest me in my sleep?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Clearly I'm asleep," Juan grinned into Ludwig's neck. "Shhhhh, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Ludwig tensed as he felt breath against his neck, the sensation tickling more than teasing. "Somehow, I cannot see you living somewhere so completely green."
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Juan chuckled. "I felt obligated to watch it when I found out one of the slang terms for gay in English was 'friend of Dorothy.' It's a cute movie. I didn't think much of the books, though. And by any measure, Wicked is a better story."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 pm

"Wicked?" Ludwig tried to place the title, but couldn't. "Is it a continuation?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm

"Hmmm...not precisely. A different author was responsible. It is the wicked witch's point of view. It puts her actions in...a very different perspective." He nosed the crook between Ludwig's neck and shoulder. "There was a German production...I only know because some recordings of it are on the soundtrack," he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Schneider
Ludwig Schneider

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Blond eyebrows rose. "I'll have to find it. Do you know the author?"
Back to top Go down
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

"Gregory Mac...Mag...Maguire," Juan decided eventually. "Or something like that. I never read the book, but the musical was enjoyable." He was mildly unsure why they were discussing modern theater in this position. He was also growing more and more certain that he would fall asleep any minute now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)   A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Less Than Five Years Ago (Ant. & Lud., closed)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next