Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's discuss plot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Obstfelder
☆ Kongeriket Norge
Lars Obstfelder

Let's discuss plot. Empty
PostSubject: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello everyone! As you and many others have noticed this board hasn't been seeing much activity! I think it'd be a waste to let such an interesting concept go unused. And I know we all can and want to make some quality stuff happen. Since not everyone can be online to be at the chatbox all day let's get some brainstorming done here!

So, uh. Any Nords wanna take some orders from their boss? : )

I'd love to have some conflicts between Divisions. In my mind this whole thing is playing out like a Bond movie or a spy novel; now that a couple major Divisions are apparently regional I'd like to get some international conflict going on.

I don't have much in the way for personal plans - other than Lars and Eivindur finding out the awful truth one of these days. After sleeping together. Hurr hurr. I think it'd be neat to see some kind of split in the Northern Europe Division - I see Lars and Mathias butting heads often, but depending on how dynamics play out it may not be viable.

Last edited by Lars Obstfelder on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bangbangrevolution.deviantart.com/
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:50 pm

It's not really a plot directional idea and some of you have heard this from me before, but I thought I'd say it again, with a little more preface material.

America/Alfred and I are the only Watchers so far. I'm starting to understand why. Roleplaying a precog means actually knowing what people are going to do - or at least, what will happen to people. That's hard enough when it's visions about yourself - who knows if you'll really want to be in Madrid on the 21st of April - but when it involves other people, especially things that rely on more than one player...well, it gets tricky to have realistic visions.

The only solution I can come up with is basically: we're roleplaying. You tell me what to see. Antonio sees it. Things continue.

My personal plans for the RP go something like: Antonio avoids being captured by the Division (or manages to escape if he is captured). Antonio helps Lovino rescue Feliciano. Not necessarily in that order.

My hopes, dreams, and aspirations (or Antonio's, at any rate) include Lovino falling madly in love with - okay, Lovino grudgingly agreeing to date Antonio. Antonio sets up Ludwig and Feliciano. Antonio someday is able to go back to Spain without looking over his shoulder for the Division.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
☆ Rzeczpospolita Polska
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 am

I'd like to see separate plots that end up connecting at the end.

If you haven't already noticed, I'm playing Feliks as an information man. I don't intend for him to have any major roles. He'll most likely be acting as a side character whose main purpose is to point other characters in a certain direction or tie up loose ends. How's this work out? He'll reveal secrets that a character doesn't know. How does he know? Well, that's a secret! Business is business.

@Nor: I like where you're getting at with the international conflicts. In [Games] HK is already coming to Feliks for clues as to what the higher ups of the Asian Division are plotting. If there are information leaks and conflicts between regions would that sound like a good way to set up a more interconnected plot? That is if people become more active...

Personally on the side, I'd like play out some of Feliks personal issues which I've got a pretty good idea on how to work out. *eyes Toris and Ivan*
Back to top Go down
http://thescarletletter.deviantart.com/
Eyvindur Ingólfurson
Lýðveldið Ísland ☆
Eyvindur Ingólfurson

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 am

I think it would be easier to connect all the plots if there was something we were all after (or most of us). Like the way they're after the girl and the drug in the movie. Perhaps one of the "good guys" could be made a victim the Division is looking for because they have unusually strong powers or carry some kind of information.

The others will have different reasons for being in Hong Kong, but for the Division there has to be /something/ we're gathered there to do XD And it should be a pretty big mission too seeing as we have higher-ups among us.

And yeah I can imagine there being inner conflicts in the Nordic Division. Because with those personalities it can't really be calm >>; *votes for roleplaying a Nordic meeting with complete chaos*
Back to top Go down
http://gerudowolf.deviantart.com/
☆ Reino de España

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:00 am

bwahahahaaa, I nominate Alfred for the thing everyone is looking for. It's good for his ego.
Back to top Go down
Eyvindur Ingólfurson
Lýðveldið Ísland ☆
Eyvindur Ingólfurson

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

Actually... it would be perfect for me if Alfred was that guy. Because I kidnap Canada thinking he's Alfred XD
Back to top Go down
http://gerudowolf.deviantart.com/
Matthew Williams
CA~NA~DA~ ☆
Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 am

Um -u-;
Alfred is a great idea, but theeeey.............. Don't have the internet at their mothers house.
Which they spend the most time at. I can text them through twitter and stuff, but it probably wont be the same.

EDIT: (just a cont, I'm half asleep sob) But I think we should go through with Al as the whatever it is like Antonio said =u= after all it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://Lustral1.deviantart.com
Feliks Łukasiewicz
☆ Rzeczpospolita Polska
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

'Aight, people with powers are gathering in HK because they want Alfred. For what though? Considering he's a watcher... Maybe he knows something about the future that's important to the Division but makes no sense to him. Something like that?

We need Kiku here, since he's the head of the Division. Gotta' know all the secrets right?
Back to top Go down
http://thescarletletter.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss plot.   Let's discuss plot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss plot.
Page 1 of 1