Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiku Honda /ACTPD/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda /ACTPD/ Empty
PostSubject: Kiku Honda /ACTPD/   Kiku Honda /ACTPD/ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

ACCEPTED

Name: Kiku Honda

Birthplace: Japan

Power: Pusher

Height: 5'5

Weight: 159 lbs.

Division: Head of.

Appearance: THERE WILL BE A PICTURE HERE. ONE DAY.

Personality: Kiku has a deceptively calm personality. He is often thought of as not being a threat due to his mild nature by those who don't know him. However, he is extremely driven in his cause: removing those who would stand in the way of the Division from the world. Those with personal experience with Kiku find him to be completely enigmatic. It's nearly impossible to tell just what he's thinking behind that bland smile and stoic politeness.

History: Kiku was raised in the Division. His earliest memories have nothing to do with parents or friends, but rather intense training sessions and experimentation. As he grew, he slowly worked his way up in the Division's hierarchy, becoming their top member. Little is known about his past, and next to nothing about his pre-Division days.

RP Sample:

Kiku Honda//Age 7//in care of the Division//USA

The Division took care of Kiku even if he didn't really need it.

"That'll be $2.98," the cashier said, smiling down at him. Kiku frowned, hand working over the coins tucked away in his pocket. The spare change was his reward for succeeding in the daily training exercises.

Cocking his head to the side, he met the woman's eyes in an unblinking gaze. Her mouth went slack for a moment, eyes glazed over, then she shook herself lightly and handed him the drink, smiling. "Thanks! Have a nice day!" Still thumbing the money, Kiku walked out of the convenience store, drink in hand.

god what a little sociopath ffffff

Other: BLAH BLAH BLAH just ask. I'm a very spur of the moment type planner. I'm mostly on AIM, but I have MSN. I just never, ever use it.
Back to top Go down

Kiku Honda /ACTPD/
Page 1 of 1