Hetalia: Push
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even the smallest push can change the future..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm

COMMENCE DE-VIRGINIFYING OF BOARD IN 3-2-1...

There was nothing particularly special about the young man, Kiku noted. He had a below average grasp on his abilities at best, not to mention that he utilized them for gambling, of all things.

Though he had to hand it to Mr. Beilschmidt. The man had yet to lose a game of craps in the three weeks he'd been tailing him.

As the last of the stragglers disappeared into the streets, Kiku stepped out under the flickering lamp light, standing just behind his target.

"Gilbert Beilschmidt," he said slowly, freezing a polite smile on his face even as the man jumped. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm

The albino had just finished a friendly game of craps with many of the civilians who lived in the area. Though, they weren't at all happy that he kept winning. Hey, you had to make a living somehow.

It was night now, and everyone was leaving, making Gilbert the last remaining person in the abandoned area.

That's when he suddenly hear a voice say his name. He jumped slightly, turning around to whoever it was. He looked down at the Asian..

"Who the hell are you?" It seemed the other knew who he was.. but he had to idea who the Asian was.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliapush.forumotion.com
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Kiku ignored the question. "You're quite talented at your game," he said simply, nodding at the abandoned square that had been filled with players not five minutes before. "Though I suppose your more interesting talents give you quite the advantage."

He could easily sway the man's mind. In fact, he could write the man a new history, give him a new name. He could do anything in that moment, as Gilbert eyed him angrily, left himself open to attack. But Kiku wasn't so crude as to not give him a chance.

Things had been rather boring at The Division as of late.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Gilbert's brows furrowed as the other outright ignored his question. But what he wanted to know was how the other man knew about his power.

"How'd you know?" He asked, trying to stand his ground. He'd get away if he really had to, but until he knew who he was, he'd stick around. "And answer my question; who the hell are you?" Gilbert wasn't liking the air the Asian gave off.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:39 pm

He smiled, holding his hands up in front of him, as though to reassure the man of his safety. "I'm here to speak with you," he said calmly, smile still in place. "There's no reason to be afraid. After all, we're rather similar."

He'd let the man draw his own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Afraid? He wasn't afraid!

But then the other's words finally registered in his head, crimson eyes widened quite a bit at the male. Then his eyes narrowed as took a step forward, eyes trained hard on the shorter man.

"You're Division Scum, aren't you?" He bit out, hands forming into fists at his sides. But he couldn't do anything without know what the other could do. So he'd just have to ask.

"What's your power.." Gilbert said it in a way that made it sound more like a command.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Kiku resisted the urge to frown. Gilbert's file had said that he'd been the target of an attempted recruiting once before, but it was unsuccessful. Clearly, the man didn't understand his position.

"It's odd," he said lightly, "that you would think yourself in a position to demand responses. You misunderstand me, Mr. Beilschmidt." He clasped his hands together, stepping closer to the man. "Allow me to demonstrate."

Their eyes locked. Kiku was long past the stage where Pushing a single person required any thought whatsoever. Pushing was like breathing.

But here, he would need to be subtle. He couldn't take the chance of damaging the man before he made the correct decision.

The thought flickered through his mind--Gilbert, didn't you know you were afraid of the dark?--then disappeared. Gilbert wouldn't know what hit him.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 pm

There was no way he was going to back down.

"Well yeah, you know who I am. Don't you think it's rude not to tell your name?" At this point, Gilbert wasn't wanting to know, the was just trying to distract him. But then something felt strange in his mind.

Gilbert, didn't you know you were afraid of the dark?

His eyes widened more now, slightly glazed, but then returned to normal. Gilbert broke out into a sudden cold sweat, head snapping to the side when he realized it was dark.

"Shit.." He hissed under his breath, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Kiku's smile grew decidedly sinister as he watched the other man react to his thoughts, edging tensely into the center of the lit street.

"Something the matter, Gilbert?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Gilbert ignored the man for the moment, trying to make sure light was surrounding him at all sides.

"Shut the hell up," he suddenly snapped. He wanted to wipe that smile from the other's face. His hands tightened more into fists as he shot forward, raising his fist intended on hitting the mysterious Asian.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
日本国 ☆
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Kiku's hand shot up, grabbing Gilbert's wrist harshly. "As I said," he spoke lowly, his grip tight, "you do not understand your position." His knee shot up, slamming into the man's gut even as his arm tugged him downward to meet the blow.

Pushing Gilbert away, he let the man's body hit the floor. "Perhaps you'll be more willing to cooperate the next time we meet," he smiled again, arms crossing over his chest. "I'll be looking forward to that." With one last smile, he turned away, then stopped abruptly. "Oh, and Gilbert? I wasn't aware you were afraid of the dark." He stepped away again, optimistic. Next time, he was certain that Gilbert would be more willing to listen.

Even if he had to plant the decision on his own.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Königreich Preußen ☆
Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Gilbert hissed, his body retching forward when the knee connected with his gut.

He rolled onto his side, gripping his stomach, coughing some. This was the one time he'd hold his tongue from saying anything back to the Asian. Who the hell was he? He pushed his forehead into the ground some until the other spoke his last sentence.

The albino lifted his head quickly, glaring at the male as he disappeared. After he left, Gilbert pushed himself off the ground, straightening out some as he gritted his teeth. "Bastard," he mumbled under his breathe as he moved in the opposite direction, warily keeping to the lighted areas. That guy was someone he never wanted to see again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert   Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempted Recruiting #1: in which Kiku puts the smackdown on Gilbert
Page 1 of 1